Your decision to consider entering into therapy or coaching can be seen as a window of opportunity opening for you...a chance to explore new possibilities and develop deeper capacities. You will make new discoveries about what you want in life and what might be holding you back from having that kind of life. I would be honored to accompany you on this journey, and please know that this process you will be embarking on can be interesting and joyful even thought it is sometimes challenging! When we work together, I am always holding the difficult times along with you...you don't have to traverse this path alone. Here are some of the many reasons that people decide to seek the support of a therapist or coach:
- You may be looking for a life partner or want to strengthen the partnership/family you already have.
- You could be welcoming a new baby into your life and want to give your child a secure beginning or your older children are dealing with some challenge in their lives.
- You might be starting up a new business, searching for a more satisfying vocation in life, or focusing on how to stay healthy and productive as you head into retirement years.
- You may be feeling grief and loss as you heal from a dissolved marriage or deal with the death of someone close to you.
- You want to express your creative side more fully or deepen your spiritual path and are looking for direction as well as practices that will support that.
- Perhaps you are noticing uncomfortable habits or behaviors that concern you, or you want to be more disciplined and focused in your approach to various goals, or you just aren't enjoying life as much as you want to.
- You may want to explore some kind of anomalous experience you've recently had...possibly a strange synchronicity, a spiritual experience, an after-death visitation from someone who has recently passed, a pre-cognitive dream, or even a near death experience (NDE).
- You are having health challenges and want to change your lifestyle to one that supports your body and creates more healing.
- Dr. Plumb